Friday 15 April 2011

Too good to be TRESemme!

So went out and about today. Met Mr Man for lunch (nice Thai place in Ealing, West london). Then I did a spot of shopping.
As I walked past Superdrug, I noticed a promotion in the window:

This was too good to pass up! I swiftly went in and purchased the TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Shampoo and the TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner (both 900ml).


The shampoo has lower sulphates and the conditioner is actually silicone free. Both are hypoallergenic, no added colour with certified organic aloe vera and avocado oil. All good in my eyes!
Check it out guys!

If  you are not based near a superdrug then you can always order online or go to your nearest Tesco as they have an offer of three products for £10.

Product Review coming soon!

Cimone-Spelt With a C xox

No comments:

Post a Comment