Friday 29 April 2011

Love for Spelt With a C

The 1st few weeks of this all new UK Natural Hair blog has been amazing!

Thanks to all my new followers on Twitter but especially of the blog itself.
Just thought I would share some emails etc I have received, Most of which are from folk im sure you will recognise!


First off from the the FANTASTIC Autumn AKA Curly Chronicles:-
Hey Cimone!

Thank you soo much for the love! I love that you're representin for the UK naturals, if there isn't a premier natural hair blog for Uk, yours should definitely be it. I tweeted to any UK naturals who follow me and let them know they need to be a part of what you've created, it's all about connecting and I'm following too! :)

Thank you again for the kind words..I sooo dig the English, so proper..so polite! I hope to visit the UK one day!

Much peace and lots 'o sunshine!

~Autumn


How sweet was that?

Then I got a lil message from the lovely Natural Belle-A fellow British blogger of Fashion and Natural hair:-
I JUST DID A BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT ON YOUR FAB BLOG! WELL DONE IT'S GRAND! THANKS FOR SHOUTING ME OUT IN YOUR HAIR JOURNEY! WE NEED MORE PICS OF YOUR FAB HAIR!!!!! LOVING IT GIRLY! YOUR ADORABLE

XOXO


Spotlight was lovely too! (Blush). Check it out here Spotlight

Then also there are all the lovely comments you guys post, as well as the fantastic giveaway supported by TRESemme Naturals-coming soon!

All in all a great start!
Thanks for the love and support. Tell a Friend to tell a Friend!




 Cimone-Spelt With a C xox

No comments:

Post a Comment